Last week, as I was reading bedtime stories to my little man an idea suddenly popped in my head. "Wouldn't it be nice to make my new niece a little black and white book that can be propped beside her or hung in the car?" I have an obsession with black, white and red things for infants. My kids loved the little pictures I hung on the changing table or from the mobile. C helped me make little decorations for S to look at in the car. I kept urging my sister to register for black and white toys. Get the point? Well, the idea came to me on Tuesday night and by Wednesday I had it completed. I tried to find some ideas online but ended up doing it on the fly, and am pleasantly surprised with the results.
A little surprise is inside, too...the middle section sounds crinkly! The question is, what exactly do you call these little "visual" things?
I'm not sure how my new niece felt about the book, but I must share that she is a lovely little babe, and my sister is a natural. The entire family is just beautiful!
Well, Jess I guess that means you will just have to have another infant so that you can share your great idea with he/she too!
ReplyDelete